Are children required to apply for EVUS?

As a parent you are probably wondering if your child needs an EVUS to travel to the United States. The answer is yes, all travelers who hold a People’s Republic of China passport including children of all ages must apply for EVUS if they have been granted a 10-year B1, B2 or a combined B1/B2 visa to the United States.

It is important to note that parents cannot include their children in their passport. Parents may not also include their children during the EVUS application.

Each traveler is required to own a passport as well as an individual visa. You will have to submit a singular form per person or per child. The application fee will be enforced in all applications.

We would like to remind you that even if you or your child’s B1 or B2 visa information has not changed the EVUS is mandatory for all.

Previous Post Next Post

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree