Requirements for US and Eligible Countries

Information about EVUS eligible countries

Countries that must complete an EVUS enrollment before traveling to the USA

EVUS Countries

Currently, citizens of People’s Republic of China (PRC) including citizens from Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan traveling on a People's Republic of China passport, holding a 10-year B1, B2 or a mixed B1/B2 Visitor Visa are required to apply for EVUS before traveling to the United States.

However, more countries and visa categories will also be required to complete an EVUS enrollment before going to the United States. The new EVUS countries include Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and more. Stay updated by following all the latest EVUS news before departing for the United States.

Evus Countries

  • EVUS Countries