Before setting off for the US, it is essential that travelers have the correct travel documentation. If not, visitors may be refused entry into the country. There are many different types of US visas and this can be a cause of confusion.

In addition, Chinese travelers to the US now need to enr...

Continue Reading

The length of stay in the United States is directly linked to the kind of visa the person holds in their passport. Those chinese nationals who hold a B1, B2 or a combined B1/B2 visa are allowed to stay for a maximum period of 90 days.

Note that B category visas are visas that are granted un...

Continue Reading

To successfully complete the EVUS enrollment it is necessary to pay the EVUS fee using a credit or debit card. The card details are protected through encryption and are only stored for as long as necessary. Most major credit cards are accepted.

Enrolling with EVUS is a requirement for citizen...

Continue Reading

The United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) declared that Chinese travelers are the top source of tourism cash in the world. According to a report by CNN, chinese outbound tourism is the largest and potentially most important market in the world.

Since 2008, outbound tourism started ...

Continue Reading

At the moment, only citizens with passports from the People’s Republic of China (PRC) need to enroll with EVUS before going to the United States. Citizens of Hong Kong, who have a HKSAR (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) passport, do not need to register with EVUS.

However, if someone...

Continue Reading

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree